Saturday, June 5, 2010

Confession of a pregnant lady

Okay- now that the "cat's out of the bag" (never understood that phrase...) now you all know the real story of why we haven't posted anything on our blog for the past...13 weeks. Haha! First trimester was a time where I wanted to eat pretty much nothing and the look and smell of food left me in a icky state. Now that it's slowly going away, we are truly going to get this blog up and running again. I'm super excited, so keep those recipe ideas coming!!

4 comments:

Rischel said...

What?! I didn't know. Congratulations!!!!
I swear it was like only 2 months ago that you said to Taisja and I, "I think we are the only girls in the ward who aren't prego"
you little liar :)

Anonymous said...

congrats again! are you going to make a blog about the baby?

Bekah said...

Thanks! We have a personal blog but it is private. If you want an invite just send me your email address:-)

Anonymous said...

thanks! I'll sent it to you on facebook!